The specialist skills of our staff and trade operatives apply equally well to other planned works activities and refurbishment. We have delivered small and large scale planned works in a wide variety of vacant and occupied properties including domestic homes, schools, and public and corporate buildings.
We are the delivery vehicle for ensuring that the properties in Luton are maintained to a high standard, and the planned improvement programmes ensure the Council’s asset management strategy is achieved.
Our planned works teams consist of surveyors who carry out pre and post inspections liaising with residents to ensure excellent customer satisfaction. Our installation teams are all equipped with highly skilled multi-trade operatives capable of carrying out works to a high standard. We also have our own Customer Liaison Officers who consult and advocate for customers before, during and after the works offering choices to suit individual needs and requirements.
We understand the importance of ensuring compliance with landlord legislation and have dedicated teams who deliver our cyclical maintenance programmes.
As a regionally based contractor, we attend customer and community based events, providing opportunities for customers to talk to our staff and for us to obtain valuable feedback.
We specialise in a wide range of planned and cyclical works such as:
• Kitchen and bathroom replacements
• Door and window replacements
• Gas and electrical heating replacements
• Electrical rewires, tests and inspections
• Gas servicing and repairs
• Decorating internally and externally
• Roofing, chimney and external envelope works
• Adaptation works
• Legionella maintenance works
• Asbestos management
For all planned works we will:
• Produce a detailed programme plan
• Consult with all customers
• Provide project information packs for residents
• Conduct daily visits to each property
• 100% post inspections
• Seek customer satisfaction feedback
• Work closely with residents to plan, specify and schedule the works
• Provide design expertise
• Defect free handover processes with the client
• Health and safety plan, method statements and risk assessments